Monday, December 14, 2009

Lactose Intolerance Treatment More Condition_symptoms My Toddler May Be Lactose Intolerant, But How Do I Know And What Should I Do About It?

My toddler may be lactose intolerant, but how do I know and what should I do about it? - lactose intolerance treatment more condition_symptoms

My son (\\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt 2 years) was, uh ... ... loose stools for a month and a half. Sometimes worse than usual, but I can not imagine a motive. He brought his doctor and tried to suggest the pro-biotic treatment and put on an antibiotic for the treatment of Giardia. Nothing worked. My mother-in-law has a lactose intolerance. I do not see how it could be possible because of a formula, milk products made after 6 months old and goes to whole milk per year.

It is a little family history of lactose intolerance develop in May, but it? I mean, when exposed to dairy products without problems for almost a year?

0 comments:

Post a Comment