Thursday, February 4, 2010

Dark Green Spit When I Cough So Im Coughing Up Blood?

So im coughing up blood? - dark green spit when i cough

Sometimes I have to wake up with sticky mucus in the back of the throat that I spit.
And lately in the last two days I felt some pain in my neck, I took it was difficult, none of mucus plug and I cough.

(I'm not sure if the stones, the tonsils are or not)

Well, today I woke up coughing blood.
and finally coughed a little bit too much dark gray green and began to bleed more
and saw that the back of my mouth.
and one side is swollen and bloody and it appeared that a section with the blood of a dark black theres.
and I'm still spitting blood on him, and sometimes small pieces of gray matter.

I think we've had some epic tonsil stone, but nobody knows what can happen, or made a similar experience?

9 comments:

Nonya said...

wow .. I would definitely recommend going to the doctor .. Usually has to do with breathing problems, not just pieces to break the back of the neck .. You may have problems such as pneumonia, cystic fibrosis, etc., even in extreme situations, such as cancer and tuberculosis .. I hope not, but I suggest to visit a doctor as soon as get the ..

Samual-B... said...

Well, I will not say the C word, but is one of the few options. But TBH select something from the air and is a symptom of cancer, such as vomiting appear as a side effect of all drugs in all of creation.

could be anything, as another form of the infection could be bacterial or viral infection, tonsillitis. Information such as age, smoking, alcoholism, sexual activity would be useful. Dark beats dried blood, old blood, which means it is persistent in the bottom line, I'd like to make your DR ASAP.

mads said...

I do not think that there must be cancer, but go to the doctor, or better, in the hospital. When you see the cut and know that you, in any case, it is very susceptible to infections. But this can be a sign of somehing much worse and need medical care.

Aphrodit... said...

DUDE, GO to the emergency room
Do not expect the appointment of a physician
GO TO THE ER
STAT
espero que todo bien
The parents hope to
GET TO THE ER
Rather than on YAHOO!

Aphrodit... said...

DUDE, GO to the emergency room
Do not expect the appointment of a physician
GO TO THE ER
STAT
espero que todo bien
The parents hope to
GET TO THE ER
Rather than on YAHOO!

☮ ♥ 420 ツ ✩ said...

You should definitely consult a doctor as soon as possible.

Cyber Investigator said...

Consult a doctor dude ... I definitely do not find an accurate diagnosis from someone here on Yahoo Answers ..

iliketoa... said...

Signs of cancer

CC said...

No, but seriously ... it seems Am I the doctor?

Post a Comment