Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Honeywell Wiring Diagrams Room Thermostat Wiring Help Extra?

Room thermostat wiring help extra? - honeywell wiring diagrams

Thank you to everyone who posted useful advice first on my question. I thought that perhaps some additional infromation would be helpful. I try not to work to replace the thermostat on my heating so I suspect that this was due to a broken wire between the boiler and is Stat. My question is: Where the cable origianl thermostat is to have an EMI Apollo boiler and spine programmer timer switch Master is a 400 (on / off line "pull"). There are three son walks in the master switch, power, and the other two I suppose, and the fuel pump of the boiler. I have a schematic of the boiler, although speaks, the room is not in him, unless it is seen as something normal Honeywell room thermostat line.
Someone has a digital thermostat, it would be too advanced for my system, I do not know it updated the caldera in the world, but still works.
Thanks for the advice,
EP

3 comments:

brndnh72... said...

In the thermal unit. Relative humidity is the red, and there is a probability that's where the white wire and the problem of wire. is a green wire? in G. A therm should be digital. is very good for fuel economy and runs on virtually all systems. Before installing the heat. You have to take the red and white cable and play together and make sure that the device does not occur when it is not warm broken. Good Luck

Brent C said...

Spud55 is correct, replacing thermostats can be a nightmare if it is bad cable will blow your transformer (12v, the thermostat so that you have a transformer between him and his unit have heat and air). I have replaced thermostats countless times in my life, and few have been the same. Not scold you, but who cares, they often do for you.

Spud55 said...

I generally discourage own thermostat wiring, because if you can right the first time in damage to other routes, which will have repaired more expensive than hiring someone for your thermos for you at first cause.

Post a Comment