Sunday, February 21, 2010

Weightlifting And Testicular Pain Is It Possible To Have A Hernia With No Bumps?

Is it possible to have a hernia with no bumps? - weightlifting and testicular pain

I had some testicular pain in recent weeks, the feeling, and I wondered if I could get a hernia. I'm religious lifted weights for a painful year and a half, and only recently started testicle. The pain sometimes occurs when I exercise, but also begins to occur when I am normal activities. I am training very well and regularly, and certainly do not know how this could get ugly wound. Also, my skin in the groin and abdomen area and ... So, what do you think?

1 comments:

Nutritionist UK said...

Hernia without bruises) is sometimes known as a herniated disc (although a hernia can sometimes arise in the testicles. This could be simply a groin injury. Another possibility is the torsion (see link). If you can have a break for a while and the injury does not improve, they get checked out.

Post a Comment