Friday, February 12, 2010

Wetness Before Period Day Before Period Was Due, Started Spotting, It Lasted 2 Days, Now Nothing?...am I Pregnant?

Day before period was due, started spotting, it lasted 2 days, now nothing?...am I pregnant? - wetness before period

Sunday morning began to tarnish, was arrested early Tuesday morning - Never before was the "river" that had happened. Mari and I have tried to concieve this month. Spotting was brown / pink-red color was observed, when it dried. I thought the "river" was set to take off and go to the bathroom, but no more than stains. Since yesterday morning, had no spotting, nothing, just a "wet" feeling (that) - was the implementation of this bleeding? I took a U.S. $ tree test last night and the answer was not that - more and go through it? What was the result ?....

3 comments:

Lil mama said...

Well, maybe ..... Congratulations, if you are 100% positive blood test ..

Busy Mommy of 3 said...

That sounds exactly like implantation bleeding. I was almost 6 weeks together before I had a positive HPT, was drinking plenty of water for my urine was probably diluted. I took a HPT every morning for 2 weeks until I have a very weak positive to 6 weeks.IE that the chances are good that you are pregnant!

clawscom... said...

Going to the doctor, but I think it

Post a Comment