Monday, January 4, 2010

Back Pain More Condition_treatment When You Adjust Your Posture, Is It Normal To Feel More Pain In Your Lower Back At First?

When you adjust your posture, is it normal to feel more pain in your lower back at first? - back pain more condition_treatment

I had lower back pain for most of my life, and I believe it was caused by a stooped posture, so I guess in order to adopt the right attitude and correct, but I feel more pain now.

Is this normal at first? And it takes?

3 comments:

Goyo said...

Back there, accustomed to the stooped posture, then do not like the position better attitude at first. Over time, he was not much damage, but you can create a feeling of insecurity for many years of experience.
One of the things that help you overcome the pain and discomfort will quickly make the exercises is to strengthen further. Slouching posture is usually due to weakness in the region of the lower back and stomach. By strengthening this, it becomes easier for you to take the correct posture.

mrr86 said...

I think it is because you muscles you never used before. I have a bad attitude as well, and try every time I realize that adapt. But I never felt the pain is only a minor annoyance, because I'm just more on the curve. If you are a real pain, I would like to see a doctor. If only it feels a bit like muscle soreness, I would say that just because you do a good job working on good posture.

The fact that you had a sore lower back, but can you make a doctor visit, to be sure.

Feel better:)

Donna said...

I had the same thing in my lower back and base my neck. My doctor told me it was unusual muscle pain, which had become weak from lack of use and pain that they were meant nothing. The pain disappeared after a few weeks.

Post a Comment