Friday, January 8, 2010

Freeware Phone Recording Software Telephone Recording Freeware..anyone Know Of Any?

Telephone recording freeware..anyone know of any? - freeware phone recording software

I have my DSL and phone line is on my computer. Is there a free program I can record phone conversations with my team.

In the state I'm only one person in a telephone conversation must be aware that the conversation is being recorded to be legitimate. My ex has a friend who has been harassed and have a record of all conversations that he chooses to do on my phone at home. Has anyone ideas how to reach these costs?

2 comments:

allen l said...

Try the download. com - I doubt you will find something useful in programs Freware - no demand, like most developers, and finally paid for their work. You may have more luck with shareware, only check for an affordable price.

http://mpoweryourselfcom.ezthemes.com/so ...

kendavi said...

I used to have a copy of that program BitWare. Since it can be) very old (over 10 years, you are free if you are a Yahoo search for "Freeware Find BitWare +. I hope that not only the hour discussion also can save all incoming and outgoing calls, send and receive faxes to record from your computer, please contact database without limit, speed dialing, the hundreds of "voice mail" boxes and hundreds of line extensions on your PC. Good luck, hope you can find!

Post a Comment