Friday, January 1, 2010

High Definition Reciever Why Go With Monster If I Run HDMI From My High Definition Dvd Player To My Big Screen, Will I Also Get HD Sound

If I run HDMI from my high definition dvd player to my big screen, Will I also get HD sound - high definition reciever why go with monster

When I run an optical cable from my TV and receiver, I get HD impression that I'm running HDMI from my DVD player to your TV.? Or the results clearly equal if they simply an optical Cabe DVD player running directly into the handset. Note that my receiver is not compatible with HDMI, but no progressive CompoNet support if this information is helpful. Information will be useful. Thank you.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You do not want to play right on his DVD player. Your TV processes the incoming video and there is a significant delay in the presentation of the image. With the TV audio output, which has been delayed to compensate, too.

Post a Comment