Friday, January 22, 2010

Braun Electric Kettle I Have Sensitive And When I Shave With My Braun Electric Shaver, I Get Razor Bumps On My Face. What To Do/?

I have sensitive and when i shave with my braun electric shaver, i get razor bumps on my face. what to do/? - braun electric kettle

Like I said, I have a 3615 Braun, and when I burn to shave my face, chin, and I mustache razor burn under the chin and sideburns. What should I do? Should I or an electric razor with the shaving cream! What should I do that for both razors. Any advice is greatly appreciated

6 comments:

♥loviebo... said...

depending on whether your new 3 make up to 6 months for the break. If you for some time, you should try to replace the paper and slide them to sell a package that is about $ 32, fall back. replace the cleaner in it too. and see what I think will help and try to use the electric razor and it does not work, go regurlar to a razor with shaving cream. Hope this helps, and I hope it is better to wish you good luck

awesome0... said...

ok im a grl but the use of the sensitivity of the skin Venus !!!!!! rzr working well !!!!!!!!!!!!! Whose Phone frends UR JST !!!!!!!!!! bcuz I shave my face a lot !!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JST joke

Bandit said...

Can grow a beard. kept short and clean, but not shaved.

Bandit said...

Can grow a beard. kept short and clean, but not shaved.

Adriana Isabelle said...

Try it before shaving. I think it is best done before shaving with a brush. Who will help remove dead cells from the skin and hair is engraved.
Neutrogena Men Razor Defense Daily Face Scrub
http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.a ...

bluufoxx said...

I would just potholes, but maybe ask a little alcohol, but

Post a Comment